Blind and Curtain
Grosvenor Contracts (London) Limited are a South East London based company, working throughout the United Kingdom for commercial business’ within the NHS and private healthcare. We specialise in the cleaning & manufacturing of curtains & blinds, supply of disposable curtains and laundering of hospital linen.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a full time position as a blind and curtain fitter to carry out installations of blinds, curtains and rails mainly in and around the London area with the odd visit around the country.
We welcome applicants with experience of fitting all types of blinds, rails and curtains as well carpentry and handyman experiences.
A company vehicle, mobile phone and all associated tools for the job and clothing will be provided, as well as training.
A clean UK driving licence is required.
- Reporting to operations each day for works to be completed throughout the working week
- Carry out works in line with the company’s policies and procedures and all health & safety requirements
- Ensure that all works are completed to the highest quality and are signed off, using the PDA system or work sheets
- Maintain a high level of professionalism whilst representing Grosvenor Contracts
- Assist and support fellow engineers whilst carrying out works
- Good organisational skills
- Will be eager to learn and to develop
- Display a good level of knowledge and understanding
- Be able to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- A confident individual who can work well on their own and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills both in writing and verbally
- A determined individual
Salary £7.92 per hour
For immediate consideration for this role please send your CV to: email@example.com