Suitable for all types of roller and vertical blinds, load release anti-ligature systems reduce the risk of self-harm by using a magnet to fix tracking to a wall or ceiling. They are designed for mental health and other high risk areas and are easily cleaned and disinfected.
- Strong magnetic fixing points designed to break away under abnormal weight loads
- Five year manufacturer’s warranty
- Suitable for roller or vertical blinds
- Safety, designed for mental health environments
- Easy to install
- Easy to adapt existing blinds/curtains
- Easy cleaned and disinfected for healthcare environments
Quality and guarantee
Our anti-ligature blinds are manufactured with a four point quality check and are rigorously tested. We are ISO9001 and 14001 accredited and our systems come with a five year manufacturer’s warranty. All products supplied by Grosvenor Contacts are designed to be fit for purpose. All maintenance and fitting is undertaken by Grosvenor Contracts’ Service Delivery Technicians who are highly qualified, government security cleared, enhanced CRB checked and PASMA trained.
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7237 0099
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form here »
We guarantee to challenge your current supplier.
Our Blinds & Curtains are available through NHS Supplychain Textiles and Blinds Framework Agreement, FAG 15285.