Roman blinds are a soft window furnishing that will suit both traditional and contemporary interiors. Easily operated using a cord and cleat or chain mechanism, these blinds can be manufactured using any curtain fabric and can be lined to improve black-out and thermal performance, they can also be manufactured to healthcare specifications.
- Discreet, durable chain operated headrail
- Fabric is attached to headrail using commercial Velcro for easy future cleaning maintenance
- Metal rods and bottom weight used
- All curtain fabrics can be applied to
- Customer’s own fabric can be used – please contact us for more information
- Fire retardant to BS5867 part 2 type B
- Provides a friendly or softer environment than more rigid alternatives
- Any curtain fabric can be used
- Excellent heat and solar protection
- Can be cleaned and disinfected for healthcare environments
- Child safety devices included
- Chain available in chrome or brass
- Cord and wall mounted cleat available
- Blackout, thermal and acoustic linings are available
Quality and guarantee
Our roman blinds are manufactured with a four point quality check and rigorously tested. We are ISO 9001 and 14001 accredited and our systems come with a one year manufacturer’s warranty. All products supplied by Grosvenor Contacts are designed to be fit for purpose. Maintenance and fitting is undertaken by Grosvenor Contracts’ Service Delivery Technicians who are highly qualified, government security cleared, enhanced CRB checked and PASMA trained.
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7237 0099
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form here »
We guarantee to challenge your current supplier.
Our Blinds & Curtains are available through NHS Supplychain Textiles and Blinds Framework Agreement, FAG 15285.