Our curtain track solutions range from heavy duty stage track systems, suited for school halls and stage theatres, to small, discreet flush fit installations. All of our curtain tracking systems are durable and our standard curtain track is a versatile heavy duty system for contract applications and is easily ceiling or wall mounted. Options include:
- Cord or hand operation – cord operation will be supplied with child safety devices
- Stage tracking – suitable for electric drives, hand winches, handline or walk-along operation, the highly versatile stage track can be manufactured to meet any configuration you may require.
- Anti-ligature – available with load release fixing points using strong magnets which will allow the track to fall under abnormal load and can be quickly and easily reinstated. Alternatively a flush fitted track with load release runners is also available.
- Motorised operation – 24V and 240V systems are available for when automated control is needed such as high level or inaccessible areas. Available with either wall mounted switches or remote control.
- Curtain poles – we supply a vast range of poles and fixings of all types
Quality & guarantee
All of our curtain tracks are manufactured with a four point quality check and rigorously tested. We are ISO 9001 and 14001 accredited and our systems come with a five year manufacturer’s warranty. All products supplied by Grosvenor Contacts are designed to be fit for purpose. All maintenance and fitting is undertaken by Grosvenor Contracts’ Service Delivery Technicians who are highly qualified, government security cleared, enhanced CRB checked and PASMA trained.
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7237 0099
Email email@example.com or use our contact form here »
We guarantee to challenge your current supplier.
Our Blinds & Curtains are available through NHS Supplychain Textiles and Blinds Framework Agreement, FAG 15285.
- Heavy duty industrial standard
- Suitable for medium to heavy weight curtains
- Five year manufacturer’s warranty
- Can be curved for bay windows and continuous curves
- White or silver as standard
- Bespoke colours can be manufactured please contact us for more information