With three options of hook type available, or eyelet only, Grosvenor Contracts’ disposable cubicle curtains can be quickly and easily fitted to ALL existing cubicle tracking systems with minimum disruption, maximum efficiency and no costly adaptations.
Traditional fabric curtains act as a breeding ground for harmful bacteria, need regular cleaning and also suffer from wear and tear. Available via NHS Supply Chain (supply only) or directly from us (supply & install or supply only) we are confident that our disposable cubicle curtains are not only superior in the fight against HAIs (Hospital Acquired Infections), but also offer best value for healthcare providers.
Call us now for a price comparison:
Textile Vs Disposable: +44 (0) 20 7237 0099.
Benefits of using Grosvenor:
- Patented hooking systems fit ALL tracks
- Thicker 120gsm fabric – improved quality & patient privacy
- Heat sealed labels for patient privacy and dignity / date auditing and regular changes
- Nine x colour options / bespoke digital printing available
- Removal of existing old fabric or disposable curtains
- Cut-to-size option available for specialized fittings
- Cost savings over traditional fabric cubicle curtains & other disposable curtain suppliers
- Reinforced leading edges, larger & stronger eyelets
- Contract or ad hoc pricing
- Fully Managed Service available
- We guarantee to challenge your current supplier
- 120gsm Thickness
- 100% Polypropylene
(does not support bacterial growth)
- Water Resistant
- 100% Recyclable
- Oeko-Tex 100 Confidence in Textiles
- Fire Rating FR to BS 5867: Part 2: Type C
- 1 x box of 10 full size (7.5m width) disposable cubicle curtains or
- 1 x box of 20 half size (3.75m x 2m) disposable cubicle curtains or
- 1 x box of 20 full size (2m x 2m) disposable shower curtains
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7237 0099
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form here »
We guarantee to challenge your current supplier.
Our disposables are
available in 9 colours
See our full range of disposable curtains,
find your code and make an order.
Find out more »
- 3 x hook types or eyelet only
- 3 x widths
- 2 x drops
- 9 x colours
Quality & guarantee
Our disposable cubicle curtains are manufactured with a four point quality check and rigorously tested. We are ISO 9001 and 14001 accredited and our systems come with a five year manufacturer’s warranty.
All maintenance and fitting is undertaken
by Grosvenor Contracts’ Service Delivery Technicians who are highly qualified, government security cleared, enhanced
CRB checked and PASMA trained.