Grosvenor Contracts source healthcare fabrics from all major suppliers. Below are samples from our most popular healthcare ranges.
Perfect for bedside seats, couches and examination beds NEW Cadet Colours, the high performance, leading vinyl upholstery for extreme healthcare environments now features 20 new colours. Cadet Colours is FR, protected by Acryltron for enhanced durability and Shield Plus, the broadest spectrum antimicrobial.
Zest / Vermillion / 424
Zest / Cerise / 644
Zest / Electric blue / 124
Zest / Laurel / 242
Zest / Cobble / 858
Voyage / Mushroom / 624
Voyage / Indigo / 105
Voyage / Hyacinth / 198
Voyage / Mulberry / 624
Voyage / Rose / 609
- Wipe clean with a damp microfibre cloth and water to remove dust particles and prevent the build up of soiling.
- Remove spillage promptly with an absorbent dry cloth.
- For general soiling use a microfibre cloth taking care to avoid abrasive damage to surface and use tepid soapy water (non alkaline). Rinse clean with water and dry with an absorbent cloth.
- Bodily fluids should be removed promptly 9within 15 minutes) with clean water and then cleaned as above.
- Extreme soiling / infection control purposes use a 5% Sodium Hyperchlorite (bleach) solution, Haz tabs or Chlor Clean.
- Steam cleaning is an effective sanitiser (as are Haz Tabs and Chlor Clean) but is not a good cleaner. Cleaning with a microfibre cloth and water is more effective. Steam and heat from steam cleaners actually seal in oily residues fro bodily fluids etc. If steam cleaning is essential use infrequently for emergency infection control purposes only and in accordance with machine manufacturer’s recommendations. Care should be taken for the sake of both the upholstery fabric and the wooden frame.
- Avoid use of furniture polish, stain remover or solvents.
- Remove indigo dye from denim and canvass garments immediately as they will produce permanent staining if not dealt with promptly.
- Do not use a felt tip, ball-point pen or ink to mark.
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7237 0099
Email email@example.com or use our contact form here »
We guarantee to challenge your current supplier.
High scratch resistance, colour solid to base cloth.
Anti-Microbial and Anti-Fungal Protection. Tested to AATCC147 Cadet is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria and fungi including:
- Bacillus cereus
- Bacillus subtilis
- Bacillus mycoides
- Enterococcus faecalis
- Escherichia coli
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Proteus vulgaris
- Pseudomonas cholerasuis
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Salmonella typhimurium
Coating: PVC / PU / Acrylic
Basecloth: Cotton / Polyester
Contract & Heavy Domestic Upholstery
760gsm² +/- 5%
350,000 Martindale Rubs,
100,000 Wyzenbeek D.R.
Wet > 4
Dry > 4
> 1 metre
Marine Standard IMO A.652 (16)
NFPA 260 USA
BS5852 Part 2 Ignition Source 5
BS7176: Medium Hazzard