Disposable Hospital Curtains & Healthcare Laundry.
Arab Health 2015 was a great success for Grosvenor Contracts creating many customers for our leading range of Disposable Hospital Curtains. As well as exhibiting our Curtains at Arab Health 2016 we will also be sharing our experience of building, operating and delivering a State of the Art Healthcare Laundry Service.
Disposable Hospital Curtains
With three options of hook type available, or eyelet only, Grosvenor Contracts’ disposable cubicle curtains can be quickly and easily fitted to ALL existing cubicle tracking systems with minimum disruption, maximum efficiency and no costly adaptations.
Traditional fabric curtains act as a breeding ground for harmful bacteria, need regular cleaning and also suffer from wear and tear. We are confident that our disposable cubicle curtains are not only superior in the fight against HAIs (Hospital Acquired Infections), but also offer best value for healthcare providers.
- 3 x hook types: Type 1, Type 2, Fatboy or eyelet only
- 3 x widths: 7.5m Full Size, 3.75m Half Size or 2m Shower Curtain
- 2 x drops: 2m Standard or 2.5m Extra Length
- 9 x colours: Dark Blue, Light Blue, Dark Green, Light Green, Beige, Cream, Pink, Lilac & White
- 120gsm Thickness
- 100% Polypropylene
(does not support bacterial growth)
- Water Resistant
- 100% Recyclable
- Oeko-Tex 100 Confidence in Textiles
- Fire Rating FR to BS 5867: Part 2: Type C
- Patented hooks fit ALL tracks
- Thicker 120gsm fabric – improved quality & patient privacy
- Heat sealed labels for patient privacy and dignity / date auditing and regular changes
- Cost savings over traditional fabric cubicle curtains & other disposable curtain suppliers
- Reinforced leading edges, larger & stronger eyelets
- Contract or ad hoc pricing
- We guarantee to challenge your current supplier
If you would like to arrange a meeting during Arab Health to find out more about our Disposable Hospital Curtains or our Healthcare Laundry please email us at email@example.com or visit us at Arab Health 2016 at Stand Z1A33, The Zabeel Hall 1, Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre, 25-28 January 2016.