Our full boxed blackout systems are ideal for use where 100% light exclusion is required. Cassetted head boxes and side channels provide excellent fabric retention and complete the blackout effect. These blinds are ideal for school science rooms, operating theatres, or photographic darkrooms.
- Provide full 100% total blackout – ideal for use with interactive whiteboards
- Durable and fit for purpose
- Fabric is contained with edge retention for durability and to eliminate light pollution
- Heavy duty commercial systems
- White or black hardware as standard – can be powder coated in any RAL colour
- Heavy duty bottom bars, channels and side guides
- Healthcare – wipeable and washable
- Glare and heat reducing fabrics
- Manual crank handle operation
- Detachable crank handle operation
- Electronic motorisation with either a wall mounted switch or remote control
- Suitable for skylight, sloped or horizontal applications
Quality and guarantee
Our full boxed blackout blinds are manufactured with a four point quality check and are rigorously tested. We are ISO 9001 and 14001 accredited and our systems come with a five year manufacturer’s warranty. All products supplied by Grosvenor Contacts are designed to be fit for purpose. All maintenance and fitting is undertaken by Grosvenor Contracts’ Service Delivery Technicians who are highly qualified, government security cleared, enhanced CRB checked and PASMA trained.
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7237 0099
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form here »
We guarantee to challenge your current supplier.
Our Blinds & Curtains are available through NHS Supplychain Textiles and Blinds Framework Agreement, FAG 15285.