Designed for mental health and other high risk areas load release anti-ligature curtain tracks reduce the risk of self harm by using a magnet to fix tracking to a wall or ceiling. They are suitable for all types of curtain including cubicle, window, shower and disposable.
- Increased safety
- Designed for mental health environments
- Easy to install
- Easy to adapt existing blinds/curtains
- Strong magnetic fixing points designed to break away under abnormal loads
- White or silver finish
- Five year manufacturer’s warranty
- Suitable for cubicle, window, shower and disposable curtains
Quality and guarantee
Our anti-lgature curtain tracks are manufactured with a four point quality check and rigorously tested. We are ISO 9001 and 14001 accredited and our systems come with a five year manufacturer’s warranty. All products supplied by Grosvenor Contacts are designed to be fit for purpose. All maintenance and fitting is undertaken by Grosvenor Contracts’ Service Delivery Technicians who are highly qualified, government security cleared, enhanced CRB checked and PASMA trained.
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7237 0099
Email email@example.com or use our contact form here »
We guarantee to challenge your current supplier.
Download: Product & Service Information »
Our Blinds & Curtains are available through NHS Supplychain Textiles and Blinds Framework Agreement, FAG 15285.
- Anodised silver
- Bespoke – contact us for bespoke colours we can match any RAL colour
Find out more about
Best Value from
Grosvenor Contracts »