95% of all injuries incurred during an explosion are caused by flying glass
When a bomb explodes outside a building it isn’t the explosion that kills people, it’s the shards of glass from windows that cause fatal damage. Bomb blast film, or anti-shatter film, is designed to keep those shards of glass intact after an explosion, keeping the people inside safe.
- Protection from shattered glass during nearby bomb explosion
- Important health and safety measure for government and commercial buildings
- Completely clear and colourless
- Blocks 99.999% of harmful ultraviolet light
Bomb blast film technical details:
- Gauge 350 micron
- Peel strength 985 g/cm
- Tensile strength 2,110 kg/cm2
- Break strength 75 kg/cm
- ASTM D4830 puncture test 104 kg
- Offices and Hotels
- Prestigious Government Buildings
- Banks and High Security Areas
- Embassies and Consulates
- Schools and Universities
Quality and guarantee
We offer a 10 year guarantee on window film materials and installation. We can fit any film within 14 days of order and guarantee a prompt, professional, and tidy service. All products supplied by Grosvenor Contacts are designed to be fit for purpose or over spec’d.
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7237 0099
Email email@example.com or use our contact form here »
We guarantee to challenge your current supplier.